Wednesday 9 April 2014

Rehabs old and young...and fingers crossed...

As well as Dillon's great pics which I posted yesterday, this lovely photo of Sarah and Ruby went up on Facebook. Ruby was here last year and its great to see her and Sarah out having fun. Ruby was only 6 when she came here and had been lame for 2 years but she is clearly now making up for lost time. 
At the other end of the age spectrum, I had a great email from Danielle, who has Ginger - a rehab horse who arrived here one snowy day in 2010 when he was aged 17, so he must now be 21. Despite his age he has been an amazing success story (there are some lovely photos of him on this post from 2012) and his continuing joie de vivre and fitness are a credit to Danielle.

"I went to a charity ride yesterday...and my friend took Ginger, it was 10 miles and he loved it!...He asked me why Ginger never had shoes on when I got him off the wagon to do the 10 mile ride haha x The ride made me realise just how lucky I am to still have Ginger around"
Finally, fingers crossed and lots of good wishes and blog good vibes for Kate and Rolie, please, who are competing at the Dressage Winter Nationals today - what a fantastic achievement! We will all be thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world :-)

No comments: